Stard Deep Meditation Supplement
Stard Deep Meditation Supplement is based on the extracts of Espand, an ancestral plant that has been used by the Pagan and Zoroastrian priests of ancient Iran in pursuit of otherworldly wisdom and a sublime state of mind, The Good Mind. Taken in ritual settings, Stard is an outwardly resembling sleep state perfect that is ideal for deep meditation. Magi’s team of PhD scientists and ethnopharmacologists formulated Stard Deep Meditation Supplement to help bring focused attention to your inner self for deeper insights during meditation, using Espand extracts that have been shown to calm an anxious and wandering mind.
“Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
- Stard Deep Meditation Supplement is formulated to contain a precise dose of select beta-carbolines to support the attainment of conscious awareness in meditation.
- Stard Deep Meditation Supplement is all-natural, non-habit-forming, and improves over time.
- Stard Deep Meditation Supplement promotes neuro anti-inflammation, protects the brain from oxidative stress, and supports neurogenesis.
- Amplify the brain-boosting benefits of meditation on your path to wisdom.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Establish a routine by taking one capsule within 15 minutes before meditating. For best results, take on an empty stomach.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not take it if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with your physician prior to use if you have high blood pressure or a medical condition or if you take any prescription medications (including but not limited to MAO inhibitors and antidepressants).
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
How will I feel after taking Stard Supplements for Meditation?
- Most people report feeling tranquil after taking Magi Meditation Guide, but some people do not feel physiological effects. Some in our community have described the sensation as similar to the sense of relaxation after consuming a cup of matcha tea, or supplementation with theanine. After meditating for at least 15 minutes, people report feeling focused and mentally lucid.
- As opposed to traditional micro and mini-dosing, 5-15 minutes after taking Stard Deep Meditation you will begin to feel a broadening sensation of non-focus, rather than focus, that is ideal for the introspective awareness of a meditative state.
Can I take Magi Stard Deep Meditation Supplement every day?
- We designed Stard Deep Meditation Supplement so that you can take it safely every day without becoming dependent.
- Although not habit-forming, we recommend incorporating Stard Deep Meditation Supplement into a consistent waking ritual in the formation of a healthy meditation habit. Over time, your meditation quality will continue to improve with the adoption of a healthy habit.
Why is it best to take Stard Deep Meditation Supplement on an empty stomach?
- The majority of your body’s neurotransmitters are in the gut, not the brain. For this reason we recommend taking Stard as part of a morning meditation immediately after waking, as food can interfere with neurotransmitter absorption. While this is not a requirement, the closer your stomach is to empty, the higher the bioavailability.
Is Stard Deep Meditation Supplement safe?
- Stard Deep Meditation Supplement is safe when taken as directed at the recommended dosage.
- We designed our Stard® formula from the purified natural plant extracts of Espand. In addition to their anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties, the natural beta-Carbolines extracted from Espand also function as monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs)  that can cause an increase in blood pressure when consuming foods containing tyramine .
- The levels of tyramine in food have been decreasing over time, thanks to advancements in agricultural technology and improvements in food processing and storage. Although tyramine related hypertension affects only a small minority of the population, we recommend avoiding tyramine-rich foods when taking Stard Deep Meditation Supplement. Taking Stard Deep Meditation Supplement on an empty stomach will also mitigate the risk of hypertension and nausea.
How does it work?
- Our Deep Meditation Supplement contains Stard®, a precise minidose formulation of Espand-derived beta-Carbolines and grapefruit and pomegranate-derived antioxidants that begin to affect the central nervous system within 20 minutes of being ingested. The compounds in Stard® have been shown to:
- Inhibit neurotoxins  and provide neuroprotective antioxidant effects 
- Inhibit tumor  cells and promote the growth of anti-tumor cytokines 
- Inhibit inflammatory signaling5 and the growth of inflammatory prostaglandins 
- Promote neurogenesis by increasing BDNF and hNPC levels
- Modulate neuroreceptors such as serotonin, dopamine, acetylcholine, histamine, and imidazoline that are involved in perception and consciousness 
- Through these actions, Stard® formula promotes alpha brainwaves during meditation, amplifying your depth of conscious awareness and the brain-health benefits of meditation.
What type of meditation is Stard Deep Meditation Supplement best for?
- The ancient Zoroastrian ritual tradition involved burning Espand seeds in group meditation, so as to imbibe its rich beta-Carbolines as incense, while meditating as a group in front of an open flame as the object of fixed attention.
- Our scientific team has conducted randomized placebo-controlled studies with Stard Deep Meditation Supplement, measuring participants’ brainwaves during a wide array of meditation types: fixed attention (including transcendental meditation), open awareness (Vipassana), loving kindness, heart-breath coherence, holotropic breathwork, soundbath, and Zikr.
- The most significant increase in alpha brainwaves, as well as the most profound change in self-reported depth of meditation was with Vipassana / open awareness meditation. All other types of meditation were also augmented by Stard Deep Meditation Supplement except for Zikr and holotropic breathwork.
- While there is no harm in trying, for reasons of effectiveness we do not recommend supplementing with Stard Deep Meditation Supplement prior to physically-intensive types of meditation such as holotropic breathwork or Zikr meditation.
Espand – Holy Plant Wisdom
Stard, in Old Avsetan, refers to a state of reflective trance pursued ritually by the Zoroastrians of Ancient Iran in pursuit of self-reflection and otherworldly journeys. We created Stard Deep Meditation Supplement with the inspiration of achieving Stardness endogenously through your meditation practice.
The key ingredient in Stard Deep Meditation Supplement is Espand, also known as Wild Rue or Peganum Harmala. Espand is an abundant source of beta-carbolines , a class of naturally occurring organic compounds with psychoactive and neuroprotective properties . Beta-carbolines are found naturally in a few plants, including Espand (P. Harmala) and Yage (Banisteriopsis Caapi), the ancestral Amazonian plant that is the main ingredient in the psychedelic brew Ayahuasca . Thanks to modern science, we now understand the neurochemistry behind what our ancestors discovered thousands of years ago.
Beta-Carbolines – Ancestral Secret to Neurological Health
Beta-carbolines such as harmine  are unique neuromodulators that have been shown to exhibit anti-inflammatory activity in neurons  and promote neurogenesis by increasing levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF)  and human neural progenitor cells (hNPC) .
Beta-carbolines also interact with the sleep cycle via the pineal gland, the part of the brain that regulates the body’s circadian rhythm. The pineal gland regulates the sleep cycle via the synthesis of melatonin from serotonin (the “happiness hormone”)  and is also believed to produce both beta-carbolines and the psychedelic compound DMT (the “spirit molecule”) via alternate pathways .
Meditation is a practice of mindfulness in pursuit of nondual conscious awareness  and has been shown to have lasting health benefits through improved brain and immune function . Meditation is characterized by mid-frequency alpha brainwaves that are correlated with non-directive attention and alertness in waking states . Supplementation with Stard Deep Meditation formula has been shown in individuals to increase mid-frequency alpha brainwaves during both focused attention and open-awareness meditation.
Brainwave Activity: 15 minutes of Open-Awareness Meditation
Left: Without Stard Deep Meditation Supplement | Right: With Stard Deep Meditation Supplement
-  Mckenna, Dennis J., et al. “Monoamine oxidase inhibitors in South American hallucinogenic plants: Tryptamine and β-carboline constituents of Ayahuasca.” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 10, no. 2, Apr 1984, pp 195-223. https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-8741(84)90003-5
-  McCabe, Beverly J. “Dietary tyramine and other pressor amines in MAOI regimens: A review.” Journal of the American Dietetic Association, vol.86, no. 8, Aug 1986, pp. 1059-1064. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0002-8223(21)04074-8
-  Herraiz, Tomás, and Hugo Guillén. “Inhibition of the bioactivation of the neurotoxin MPTP by antioxidants, redox agents and monoamine oxidase inhibitors.” Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2011 Aug;49(8):1773-81. doi: 10.1016/j.fct.2011.04.026.
-  Samoylenko, Volodymyr, et al. “Banisteriopsis caapi, a unique combination of MAO inhibitory and antioxidative constituents for the activities relevant to neurodegenerative disorders and Parkinson’s disease.” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 127, no. 2, Feb 2010, pp. 357-367. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2009.10.030
-  Bikadar, SM, et al. “Cerebroprotective effect of isolated harmine alkaloids extracts of seeds of Peganum harmala L. on sodium nitrite-induced hypoxia and ethanol-induced neurodegeneration in young mice.” Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 01 Dec 2013, 16(23):1687-1697. DOI: 10.3923/pjbs.2013.1687.1697
-  Hamsa, T.P., and Girija Kuttan. “Harmine inhibits tumour specific neo-vessel formation by regulating VEGF, MMP, TIMP and pro-inflammatory mediators both in vivo and in vitro.” European Journal of Pharmacology, 2010 Dec 15;649(1-3):64-73. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2010.09.010.
-  Moloudizargari, Milad, et al. “Pharmacological and therapeutic effects of Peganum harmala and its main alkaloids.” Pharmacognosy Reviews, 2013 Jul-Dec; 7(14): 199–212. doi: 10.4103/0973-7847.120524
-  Kyzar, Evan J., et al. “Psychedelic Drugs in Biomedicine.” Trends in Pharmacological Sciences, vol. 3
-  “Beta-carbolines, psychoactive compounds in the mammalian body. Part I: Occurrence, origin and metabolism.”https://europepmc.org/article/med/7022042
-  “β-Carboline Compounds, Including Harmine, Inhibit DYRK1A and Tau Phosphorylation at Multiple Alzheimer’s Disease-Related Sites” https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0019264
-  “Clinical investigations of the therapeutic potential of ayahuasca: rationale and regulatory challenges”https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0163725804000464
-  “Protective effects of Peganum harmala L. extract, harmine and harmaline against human low-density lipoprotein oxidation”
-  “Harmine is an inflammatory inhibitor through the suppression of NF-κB signaling” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28551404/
-  “Effects of the Natural β-Carboline Alkaloid Harmine, a Main Constituent of Ayahuasca, in Memory and in the Hippocampus: A Systematic Literature Review of Preclinical Studies” https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02791072.2016.1260189
-  “Harmine stimulates proliferation of human neural progenitors” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27957390/
-  “The human pineal gland and melatonin in aging and Alzheimer’s disease” https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1600-079X.2004.00196.x
-  “Biosynthesis and Extracellular Concentrations of N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT) in Mammalian Brain” https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-45812-w
-  “Neural correlates of nondual awareness in meditation” https://nyaspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/nyas.12261
-  “Alterations in Brain and Immune Function Produced by Mindfulness Meditation” https://journals.lww.com/psychosomaticmedicine/Abstract/2003/07000/Alterations_in_Brain_and_Immune_Function_Produced.14.aspx
-  “Spectral analysis of the EEG in meditation” https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0013469473901703
Refer a Friend
SUBMIT YOUR REVIEW
I tried one dose before meditation and it felt very subtle in the physical body. But from inside the meditation it seemed to clear my monkey mind very quickly. There were many clear breaths. It was beautiful. Next time I tried two doses and when I sat to meditate the mind was immediately empty - like I couldn’t fill it with thought if I tried. It was extremely peaceful and satisfying with big clear breathings. I noticed that I could hear my heart beating in one ear. At one point I was overwhelmed by one word and wept uncontrollably but rhythmically like a zikr. It was very powerful.
Stard Deep Meditation Supplement
This supplement helps quiet the noise that prevents us from finding peace sometimes. It helps in letting go of tension and anxiety. I have bought it several times and highly recommend it.
I like the meditation supplement. I've been doing 5 days on and two off. I like its influence and enjoy feeling it coming on in my meditation practice. The spacial and deep silence it suppliments is great. I also feel I could go into inner dynamic activity if I wanted to.
I was very impressed with how well this product worked, and how quickly. Unfortunately, it also made me nauseous every time I tried it. After four attempts, I gave up.